Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Session 1
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Charter and Guidelines for Early Childhood Care and Education.
Sligo County Childcare Committee will rollout a 15 hour training programme on Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion as part of the Access
and Inclusion Model (AIM). This training programme is therefore free of charge to all staff working in Early Learning and Care services.
The goal of AIM is to empower Early Years’ service providers to deliver an inclusive pre-school experience, ensuring that every child can
fully participate in the quality inclusive practices and reap the benefits of quality early years care and education.
In order to incorporate a deeper level of understanding around the subject of Diversity, Equality and Inclusion for all staff and to assist
in meeting some of the challenges which it will pose, Sligo County Childcare Committee will support services through the proposed
training programme which is now being delivered nationally.
- NCS Compliance Process 2023/2024 – Service Provider Training
- Universal Fees Table and Parent Statement Training
- National Síolta Aistear Initiative – Aistear and Play
- Important updates to Registrations for the 2023/2024 ECCE, CCSP Saver Programme, NCS Programme Call
- Training session for Core Funding 2023 ( service providers )