ECCE Services are reminded that overpayments made by Pobal due to Service delays in making amendments to child registrations or higher capitation information, will reduce future ECCE payments.
If an overpayment is in excess of the amount due, the Service may be asked to return the funding.
There are 2 x further batch payments remaining for ECCE 2019/20 (due on 17/05/2019 and 14/06/2019), along with a Programme Support Payment (PSP).
Ahead of these payments Services are asked to please review the following:
Review PIP registrations to ensure:
- All children currently attending the Service are registered on PIP.
- Children are registered for the correct level of service (no. of days).
- Children that have left the Service (no longer attending) are added as ‘leavers’ on PIP.
Queries surrounding ECCE registrations can be raised with Online Support on 01 – 511 7222, or your local CCC.
Review Higher Capitation applications to ensure:
- Applications at ‘queried’ status are resubmitted with amendments as required.
- Applications at ‘approved’ status are reflected accurately (e.g. FTE/Staff dates & details), with payment issuing appropriately.
- Services offering a mixture of both Higher Capitation and Standard Capitation Sessions must keep Pobal updated of any changes to weekly FTE as they occur, by completing anFTE Amendment Form. Updated forms should be emailed to email@example.com. (Services offering Higher Capitation Sessions only are not required to update Pobal re: changes to FTE).
Queries surrounding Higher Capitation can be raised with Online Support on 01 – 511 7222.
FEES LIST & CALENDARS:
Review Fees Lists and Calendars to ensure:
- Outstanding Fees Lists and/or Calendars are submitted.
- Fees Lists and/or Calendars at ‘queried’ status are resubmitted with amendments as required.
Queries surrounding Fees Lists and/or Calendars should be raised with your local CCC.