Online Briefing Session – mandated person:
This session is aimed at mandated persons in Early Learning and Care services. The session explains the roles and responsibilities of mandated persons under the Children First Act, 2015, including understanding legal obligations and making reports to Tusla. Priority on this session should be given to mandated persons who may be new to their role or who require a refresher on the roles and responsibilities of mandated persons
The process for recruiting for these sessions is:
- Application for places is through Sligo County Childcare Committee by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Places will be limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis with a maximum limit of 2 places on each information session per service. Requests for a place should be submitted by Friday 7th May. Please ensure it is clear which session you wish the applicant to attend.
- E-learning must be completed prior to attending the training and the date of the most recent e-learning must be included in the e-mail.
- Please include the appropriate e-mail address for each person nominated to which the link can be sent
- The link for the session will be forwarded to the e-mail address provided in the e-mail request
- NCS Increase
- Full Day Care Early Years Service for Sale
- Minister O’Gorman has today published a report which collates data in relation to the goals and objectives of the First 5 Strategy (2019-2028).
- Increase to minimum NCS subsidy rate: Co-payment recalculation and parental declarations
- Extension to deadline for Building Blocks Grant