The 2016/2017 ECCE Programme which officially ran from 28th August 2016 to 30th June 2017 will close at 6pm Friday11th August 2017.
- Pobalwill change the status of the ECCE 2016/2017 contract to ‘Inactive’ and this will appear on the PIP Portal. At this point, early years services will not be able to enter new child registrations on the PIP Portal.
- Please check all ECCE 2016/2017 registrations in advance of the 11thAugust:
- If new registrations are required please submit before the deadline of the 11thAugust 2017
- Amendments can be made until the 30th September 2017.g
- Payments on these registrations will be facilitated until 8th December 2017.
- Any overpayments made to services in2016/2017 will be carried forward and deducted from the provisional ECCE payment for 2017/2018.
- If your service is closing please inform Pobal firstname.lastname@example.org