Throughout November and December, the Early Years Inspectorate will deliver a limited series of briefing sessions on the recently published Quality and Regulatory Framework (QRF), as well as providing an update on the process for the re-registration of Early Years Services in 2019, and a summary of the Inspectorate’s annual report, which will be published shortly.
These briefings will begin at 6.30pm and end at 9.00pm in the following venues on the following dates:
· 15th November 2018 – The Ardilaun Hotel, Tailors Hill, Galway
· 19th November 2018 – The Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport, Stockhole Lane, Swords Co. Dublin
· 26th November 2018 – The Hodson Bay Hotel, Roscommon Road, Athlone
· 29th November 2018 – The Newgrange Hotel, Bridge Street, Navan, Co. Meath
· 4th December 2018 – The South Court Hotel, Raheen Roundabout, Raheen, Limerick
· 4th December 2018 – The Clayton Hotel Silver Springs, Tivoli, Cork
· 6th December 2018 – The Clayton Hotel Sligo, Clarion Road, Ballinode, Sligo
· 10th December 2018 – The Citywest Hotel, Naas Road, Saggart, Co. Dublin
Places can be reserved via the Eventbrite Booking page at: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/early-years-inspectorate-quality-and-regulatory-framework-briefings-2018-tickets-52091056753
Spaces at the various venues are limited, and it is anticipated there will be a high demand. Therefore it is advised to book early, as tickets will be allocated on a first come/first serve basis. The Inspectorate will not be in a position, at this time, to accommodate those who have not reserved a place in advance.