Please see the key information and dates for registrations and payments for ECCE on the Early Years Hive over the coming weeks.
Before registrations can commence:
- Service calendars and fees lists must be submitted before registrations can be approved
- Services must have signed the ECCE Funding Agreement 2020-2021
Quick guides are available on the ECCE Resources section of the Useful Links page on the Early Years Hive on creating a service calendar and fees list for ECCE.
Registrations open – 17th August 2020
Payments – 21st August 2020
Important: If services wish to be included in the first batch of preliminary payments, services must come into contract prior to COB 17th August 2020. Preliminary payment for ECCE will be made to the bank account associated with ECCE on the Early Years Hive.
The full ECCE 2020/2021 payment schedule can be found here.
ECCE programme year 2020/2021
- ECCE is now administered on the Early Years Hive.
- PIP will no longer be used to administer ECCE.
- All programme readiness tasks; on-boarding, contracting, fees list and calendars to be done by service providers on the Hive.
- Qualification tasks to be done on the Hive.
- All childcare registrations to be done on the Hive.
- Application for Higher Capitation and Aim Level 1 done on the Hive.
- All service providers’ queries to be issued through the Requests function on Hive.
What is not changing?
- The ECCE programme has not changed and the rules of the programme remain the same.
- Registrations will continue to be done by service providers.
- No CHICK is required for ECCE registrations.
- A CHICK is used only for NCS.
- No PSC card is required for ECCE registrations.
If you have any queries, please contact Pobal’s Early Years Provider Centre by logging a Service Request on the Early Years Hive, emailing EYPC@pobal.ie or on 01-5117222, you can also contact your local City/County Childcare Committee.
Early Years Team