Sligo County Childcare Committee Library
Sligo County Childcare Committee has a resource library based in our office. This library is available on a daily base to childcare providers, parents, child-minders and anyone interested in researching childcare issues. Our library carries a large selection of books ranging from literature suitable for FETAC Level 5 & 6 courses to parent advice books.
We are currently preparing a downloadable list of our libraries content, but in the mean time please visit our office at the address below to view our full inventory
The Development Centre,
- Any person or service wishing to borrow from Sligo CCC Library must fill
in a Library Borrowing Sheet
- A deposit of €15 will be required for Fetac Books and €5 for non Fetac Books; this deposit will be refunded upon return of the books.
- Any books borrowed must be returned to the Sligo CCC within three weeks of the date borrowed.
- It is possible to extend the loan period for another three weeks by contacting Sligo CCC and requesting an extension to the return date.
- Our Libraries opening hours are: Monday to Friday 9.00am- 5.00pm.